Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shocking Podcast!!!!!!

PODCAST: Episode I
(Meaning its pretty bad)




Creating the Podcast: Afterthoughts

While I believe I sound horrible I think the experience was good. I'd be more than happy to make another as long as I wasn't speaking in it. As far as this podcast goes I interviewed myself using a Digital Audio Recorder, though I would have rather used something I own, since there were a few things I wanted to change or add after I returned the recorder. I interviewed myself, by setting up the recorder in front of a speaker phone and called it with my cell phone and then left the room. I recorded the questions regularly afterward. I then edited everything in Garageband and pulled music from Cowboy Bebop and images via Google: images. It wasn't that hard to edit. I didn't have any difficulties with Garageband and thought they had it setup pretty well to create one. Posting was pretty easy but i'm used top that kind of stuff so I might be bias.
I think that the use of podcasts work really well as an alternative to reading text on a webpage. You can add images to make the listener stay interested, or no images allow for the listener to do other things while listening. I believe it's a very good medium to be used on the internet or your favorite mp3 player (iPod).

No comments: