Sunday, May 27, 2007

Shocking VLOG!!!!

The LEGO Trooper: Episode IX


Creating the Video: Afterthoughts

While I still think I sound horrible, the sound itself is horrible as well. I will say that there are much faster and easier ways to make a Vlog other than the way I went about it. I wish i had chosen one at this point. I do like the video, just not the sound. Anyway, I made the video by using still photos of a LEGO stormtrooper with various head movements and some arm movements and plug them into After Effects to make the animation of L.T.. I then just ran an Xbox through my DVD-Recorder and recorded as I played the game. I then used HandBrake to get the scenes from the DVD. Due to time constraints and my own stupidity I found myself without a decent audio record and had to use the mic on my computer to record the audio. I put everything together in iMovie (not the greatest when audio is involved) and created the video. If I had a lot of time on my hands I wouldn't mind doing more episodes, but unfortunately I do not. I do believe that videos like this and those of the more normal variety are going to by seen quite a lot and probably more than they are now in the future, so maybe some day a special edition of this episode will be made or even more LEGO Trooper episodes (but those probably won't be as good).

Here is a shot of the set.
And
here are some videos that makes mine seem very insignificant.
video1 and video2

No comments: